Girlchan in Paradise Ep1 Girlchan in Paradise Ep1

Woops

I regret what I said earlier at the Metal Gear Awesome, you have an awesome style!

Metal Gear Awesome 2 Metal Gear Awesome 2

Good job :3

But I don't think that you have the greatest style of animating here in Newgrounds.
The jokes and stuff in that Flash project is really funny and good, but I have to disagree about people that no other person in newgrounds can beat your style of animating.
Good job, nonetheless

10/10
5/5

The HoverBoard Collab The HoverBoard Collab

HEY?!

NO ONE TALKED ABOUT MY DEFAULT HOVERBOARD lol jk

Guys.. THIS IS Way too cool! lerky and pyromecha and severe and pivad (me) got the parts fit the song.. The animations were nice.. oh and for the sake of the collab and because i like it.. i'll rate it five..

Narf's Pivots 2 Narf's Pivots 2

well.. narf?

Can you show me your latest animations.. i mean those were good... well i'll rate 7/10 and 3/5.. well.. good for high beginner... oh and sometime.. want to do a joint?.. im very high high beginner.. pyromecha (a veteran) even said im med inters :D so.. joint or wat?

narf responds:

My latest are at framerate, but even then there's not much and theres no main thread. I don't make them much anymore. A few half finished ones, and a bunch of shorts. I've got a few "newish" ones done that I'm pretty proud of tho. Last time I was ranked I was high inter on DD, least that's what sharpshooter told me.

Also my bad for the late reply lol.