Sweetness Sweetness

Kinda repetitive in my opinion. The start was alright, but then I didn't like it at the "drop" part. I guess you've got to work on your EQing and all other stuff that needs to be focused on.

I'd really suggest looking at tutorials to improve on synthesizing, mastering and all other funky shit in music production. You've been producing for like, few years now man; gotta step up your game.

carl565 responds:

I like your attitude, want to be my coach? youll work free with unpaid overtime. sound like a deal?

Losing Control Losing Control

You really need to review your work on the beats I guess. The snare lacked punch, and the breakbeat before the 2nd drop lacked a lot of stuff. (Also, I think more subs would make the dubstep sound better)

Test (feedback Please) Test (feedback Please)

Kinda lacking on the drum loop, but nice one for a test. Try to improve it, kinda interesting what the full song will be.

TBM responds:

It's out, check Annoying as Muffins (called that because it was very irritating to hear the high pitched voices all the time while making it)

Graveyard Shift (Song) Graveyard Shift (Song)

Raw

Almost or even everything sounds raw in this music, and aren't equalized well enough. The melody made up for it and the drums, I guess.

Psil0 responds:

Might want to go and check your own work sir. With the way you mix you have nowhere to speak.

Also, I am sorry that I don't compress my music to the point of distortion (and very little dynamic range). And I am very sorry that I don't pack on so much reverb it sounds like my music is being played in a cathedral.

Houze Moosic Houze Moosic

Holy fuck awesome!

Hahahaha, this sounds so effing awesome. Good Job! 5/5

*RAVETIME, HA!*
UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE

Tetris remix (techno) Tetris remix (techno)

Holy crap! This is good!

Especially when it gets around 1:50. It sounds really awesome, hahaha. I also like the strrrooong heeeavvy kicks :]

BombHouse - Negative Pulse BombHouse - Negative Pulse

Isn't this Drum n Bass?

This is very much different from techno :[

Anyways, nice soundtrack. The only flaw there was, there's no upbeat, so it's just repetitive, boring track :c

mctoast responds:

Oh, never heard of upbeat, if I see you sometime in msn, mind of telling me?

~|| Sonic&Knuckles Miniboss HH ~|| Sonic&Knuckles Miniboss HH

Haha, awesome!

I'm not really a fan of hip-hop, but this sounds cool.

GJ

T-Free responds:

Thanks for the review, Pivad!^^

Pokemon Lance Battle (G/S/C) Pokemon Lance Battle (G/S/C)

Everything's great, but...

Everything in there is epic, but you could have made it more "epicer" if you added drums :3

Good job on it :D