Girlchan in Paradise Ep1 Girlchan in Paradise Ep1

Woops

I regret what I said earlier at the Metal Gear Awesome, you have an awesome style!

Metal Gear Awesome 2 Metal Gear Awesome 2

Good job :3

But I don't think that you have the greatest style of animating here in Newgrounds.
The jokes and stuff in that Flash project is really funny and good, but I have to disagree about people that no other person in newgrounds can beat your style of animating.
Good job, nonetheless

10/10
5/5

The HoverBoard Collab The HoverBoard Collab

HEY?!

NO ONE TALKED ABOUT MY DEFAULT HOVERBOARD lol jk

Guys.. THIS IS Way too cool! lerky and pyromecha and severe and pivad (me) got the parts fit the song.. The animations were nice.. oh and for the sake of the collab and because i like it.. i'll rate it five..

Sweetness Sweetness

Kinda repetitive in my opinion. The start was alright, but then I didn't like it at the "drop" part. I guess you've got to work on your EQing and all other stuff that needs to be focused on.

I'd really suggest looking at tutorials to improve on synthesizing, mastering and all other funky shit in music production. You've been producing for like, few years now man; gotta step up your game.

carl565 responds:

I like your attitude, want to be my coach? youll work free with unpaid overtime. sound like a deal?

Losing Control Losing Control

You really need to review your work on the beats I guess. The snare lacked punch, and the breakbeat before the 2nd drop lacked a lot of stuff. (Also, I think more subs would make the dubstep sound better)

Test (feedback Please) Test (feedback Please)

Kinda lacking on the drum loop, but nice one for a test. Try to improve it, kinda interesting what the full song will be.

TBM responds:

It's out, check Annoying as Muffins (called that because it was very irritating to hear the high pitched voices all the time while making it)